- The Articulate Spacing Distinctions setting has been expanded to correctly adjust spacing in a broader range of contexts.
- List items in the ePub 3 toc.xhtml file now receive a style attribute specifying that they should never be numbered.
- All ePub HTML will receive an *.xhtml extension.
- The Hub will nest navigation points for the ePub (in the toc.ncx or the toc.xhtml) based on their hierarchy.
- The Hub will not include page indicators in *.docx output.
- When the Hub converts footnotes and endnotes embedded in an MS Word document it will move section heads out of the footnotes or endnotes and into the regular text flow.